This is me.

I don't know where to begin, This is a first for me..

Hey everyone
I'm Avanish, a fresher in Amrita University, Kerala, CSE Branch . I did my schooling in Chennai,Tamil Nadu from SBOA School and Junior College. 

Why Amrita?

To be honest, I don't know..My dad studied in Amrita as well, so I guess its fate?I always had a liking towards amrita, didn't even attempt JEE (Not that I would get it anyways XD)
My parents were understanding enough to let me do this as well.
So here I am :)

How is life?

Quite nice. Despite several warnings of the hostel life being tough I've found it to be a nice change of pace.
College is good, made lots of new friends. In the middle of exams right now..
There's a Club here called Foss that I really want to join. They conducted some really good workshops so If any of you are planning to join Amrita, keep note.


Why are you here?

I know this is a question you are asking yourself right now. I plan to publish weekly Blogs on various topics on the internet. It will have my views on it, what the world thinks of it and how it is relevant to us. If you have any ideas hit me up!

-Ava-




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerala Floods

You have Struggles ?